TEMPORARY LOAN CLOSET
Brooks Temporary Loan Closet
The BROOKS Temporary Loan Closet (TLC), provides durable medical equipment for free to our community. The Brooks TLC includes a selection of wheelchairs (manual and electric), walkers, canes, crutches, shower equipment, and bedpans available to be loaned out on a temporary basis.
The ILRC accepts donations of new or gently used equipment. Contact The Brooks Temporary Loan Closet Coordinator to schedule your donation. Please note, we do not pick-up or deliver any medical equipment.
- Confirm your equipment is in stock.
- Request equipment using the electronic request form. *Requests must be submitted by your medical provider.
- You will be contacted within 2 business days to confirm equipment availability and scheduled pickup appointment.
- Equipment must be returned on or before the return date on your TLC Loan Agreement.
- Equipment must be returned in clean and functional condition.
- Returns can be made during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM).
The ILRC accepts donations of medical equipment in clean and functional condition. The ILRC does not accept needles, medications, oxygen concentrators or tanks. Donations can be made during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM). Unable to get to our office? Contact us to see when our next equipment pickup drive is scheduled.
Durable Medical Equipment Inventory
Please visit the desktop or tablet version of this page to view the Live Online Inventory.
If you encounter errors submitting a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information or call 904.399.8484.
More Programs & Services