Spirit of the ADA Award
- Due date for nominations: October 1, 2017
- Nominations open to citizens of the following counties: Duval, St. Johns, Baker, Clay, and Nassau counties that have shown leadership, perseverance, and dedication to the Disability Community of Northeast Florida.
- Submissions to be reviewed by the Mayor’s Disability Council.
- Awards will be announced: October 17, 2017
- One vote per person, per category
- Inquiries regarding nominations: Beth Meyer or Tyler Morris (904) 399‐8484
Citizen: A person with a disability who has been a positive example to the disability community.
Community Leader: A person with or without a disability who has furthered the Independent Living movement.
The Spirit of the ADA 2017 will be held at the Jacksonville Zoo on October 29th, 2017. 1,000 tickets are available. Tickets include admission and lunch for $2.00 dollars each. Registration is mandatory. To register, visit Spirit of the ADA Tickets or contact the ILRC at 904.399.8484.