ILRC Interpreting Services
Types of Services
Fee (subject to change)
|Tier 1: Non-medical, non-legal, non-social service agency situations||$55.00 per hour|
|Tier 2: Doctor, dentist, physical therapy, x-ray, mental health, surgery, pre-op meetings, platform interpreting, deaf & blind, deaf & low-vision, hard-of-hearing & low-vision, primarily voice interpreting||$70.00 per hour|
|Tier 3: Initial consult, attorney/client meeting, signing legal docs, court ordered meetings/classes, trials, depositions, interrogations||$78.00 per hour|
- Portal-to-Portal: Interpreter time spent traveling to an assignment outside of Duval County. Billed at increments of 15 minutes at $55.00 dollars per hour.
- Please contact the ILRC at least 3 business days in advance.
- When interpreter services are needed for more than 2 hours, 2 interpreters are required.
- ILRC will bill in full for “no shows” or assignments cancelled in less than 2 business
- If either party does not show up, interpreters are only required to stay 15 minutes per hour scheduled.
- Two-hour minimum per assignment.
- Please email InterpretingS@theilrc.org to cancel an assignment.
- Assignments canceled with less than 24 hours notice will still be billed.