WE PLEDGE to provide clients, interpreters and business a quality sign language experience.
Through an extensive group of qualified interpreters, the ILRC can provide the perfect partnership of quality service and ASL communication. We provide the missing link between companies and clients who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
SERVICES & RATES
Tier 1 ($55/hour): Non-medical, non-legal, non-social service agency situations
Tier 2 ($70/hour): Doctor, dentist, physical therapy, x-ray, mental health, surgery, pre-op meetings, platform interpreting, deaf & blind, deaf & low-vision, hard-of-hearing & low-vision, primarily voice interpreting, medical-related trainings, heavy technical content
Tier ($78/hour): Initial consult, attorney/client meeting, signing legal docs, court ordered meetings/classes, trials, depositions, interrogations
- Please place your request as soon as possible; 3 business days is preferred but not required.
- When interpreter services are needed for more than 2 hours, 2 interpreters are required.
- ILRC will bill in full for “no shows” or assignments cancelled in less than 2 business
- If either party does not show up, interpreters are only required to stay 15 minutes per hour scheduled.
- Two-hour minimum per assignment.
- Please email InterpretingS@theilrc.org to cancel an assignment.
- Assignments canceled with less than 24 hours notice will still be billed.
- Portal-to-Portal: Interpreter time spent traveling to an assignment outside of Duval County. Billed at increments of 15 minutes at $55.00 dollars per hour.
If you have any additional questions please email our scheduling department at email@example.com.